V-Firm cream is manufactured by Vipro Life Science. V-Firm cream possesses revitalizing and hygienic properties which help to improve tone and vigor in vagina, prevent infections, restore health.
Active ingredients include:
- Manjakani (Oak Galls, Croton Caudatum or Majuphal) provides astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Due to the high content of tannin, Manjakani tightens the uterus and vaginal muscles;
- Emblica Officinalis (Indian gooseberry, emblic myrobalan, Malacca tree or amalika) is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, antiviral, antifungal properties. It also is beneficial in treatment of urinary conditions like painful urinations and burning of the vagina;
- Lajamani or Mimosa is widely used to treat vaginal and uterine conditions. Possessing of antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic and wound healing properties, Lajamani tightens the vaginal walls and keeps the vagina healthy;
- Peppermint relieves the symptoms (painful cramps and nausea) of women's period. Peppermint relaxes muscles of vagina and therefore reduces the pain;
- Madani is used to treat inflammations, prevent infections and to tighten the vagina;
- Aloe Vera is the most common ingredient for its anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties which keep the vagina healthy. It promotes cell regeneration helping to restore and rejuvenate a healthy skin.
TV-Firm cream is a safe, convenient, highly effective way to strengthen vaginal muscles and take care of the overall vaginal health.
Clean hands and vagina before applying.
Take a small quantity of cream onto your fingertips.
Apply into the vagina, 1.5 inches (3,81 cm) deep inside of the vaginal wall and onto the vaginal lips.
Massage gently and slowly in all directions, until fully absorbed.
To sustain its effect do not wash the area where you applied the cream immediately.
V-Firm vaginal tightening cream is safe for women on hormone replacement therapy and for women with sensitive skin.
V-Firm cream can be used immediately after pregnancy once bleeding stops.
Missing a dose
Apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is the time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and apply only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not use a double dose of this medication.
If an overdose occurs and you are feeling unwell, you should seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.